Waterless coolant is a unique, patented coolant.
It is compatible for all vehicles and engines.
It has been specially developed for heavy-duty or competition engines.
Waterless coolant keeps engines at the right operating temperature under the harshest conditions.
The main advantages of a waterless coolant
- This type of liquid prevents the engine from overheating. Indeed, the boiling point of coolant without water is above 180°C.
- Waterless antifreeze prevents and eliminates corrosion and sludge build-up in the cooling system.
- It reduces the pressure in the cooling circuit, especially for water pumps that do not deliver enough volume at idle.
- The water-free 4-season liquid prevents hard scale deposits and inefficient heat transfer.
- It allows optimal combustion and engine operating temperature.
- It withstands temperatures down to -40°C.
Waterless coolant still has some advantages, such as lower fuel consumption, a smoother engine, longer hose life, no cavitation and no oxidation of the radiators.